Monday, May 01, 2006

St. Joseph The Worker


Today is the feast of St. Joseph the Worker. This is one of my favorite days because it celebrates how St. Joseph brought God into his daily life. All things we do should reflect God. In any work we do, we can make God present.

Simple crafts of our hands or vast intellectual endevors...God is with us.

St. Joseph, loving foster father and husband, pray for us that all we do pleases God. Pray that in our daily lives, He may be present. As you taught the Lord of all how to make lasting craft with His human hands, pray that my hands are guided in the work of the Lord. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, You are with me in all I do. Help me to see you in others and in my daily work. You are with me, grant me the wisdom to see it and bring You to others.

No comments: