Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ascension Thursday, Where to look for Him. In working for the Freedom and Dignity of Others

It is Ascension Thursday. I did a post on this earlier in the week because I want to maintain focus today on the solidarity protest for the Egyptian Judges.

Do not look for Christ in the sky, but look to our brothers and sisters of all faiths or no faith. Find Christ in the basic human dignity of freedom today. Say a prayer and do whatever you can to support people who struggle for that dignity to be recognized by their own government.

The events of the day are being followed by some bloggers:

Freedom for Egyptians
Ranting of A Sandmonkey

They are both much more versed in all of the details and faster with the accurate news than I am in this situation. I'll be following and updating as best I can.

No comments: