Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A prayer to our Guardian Angel


Viva posted this prayer when I asked for prayers and the simple beauty of it touched me deeply.

Guardian Angel from heaven so bright,
Watching beside me to lead me aright,
Fold thy wings round me, and guard me with love,
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above. Amen.


Think a moment on the concept of the guardian angel. Think of how it refelcts the love of God in a very basic and beautiful way.

God sends an angel to watch over His children. Help guide and protect them.


Fold thy wings round me, and guard me with love,
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above. Amen.


It reminds us that we are all children. We are all children under the loving eyes of God.

Be safe and protected and like a child in the arms of the Lord.

Christ told us to be like children. What does that mean?

To love simply.
To care for others.
To run and embrace or Lord at the sight of Him with great joy.
To listen to the soft songs of heaven above and rest in the love of the Lord.

May we all take a moment in this hectic and distressing world to be as a child.

1 comment:

Keto Recipes said...

Goodd share