Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Brief Introduction

A little bit about me to start. I am a devout Catholic and have been my whole life. I don't believe in throwing my religion in peoples' faces. I've always like St. Francis' quote, "Preach the Gospel every day of your life, when necessary use words." I can see value in all religions, the seeds of light and truth some people call them.

 Although I don't bash people with my faith, I will defend it.
I am a Baseball fan. A distant second is College football. But Baseball is at the top of the heap.

I am happily married, and we have just passed the two year mark.

I like folklore and ghost stories and think the playstation 2 is better than other video game platforms...becuase it is the only one I have.

My blog will follow those lines, read if it interests you.

No comments: